About the Contest
AT&T Turn Up the Love is supporting the next wave of LGBTQ+ change makers.
Tell us how you turn up the love for the LGBTQ+ community and you might win a $25K grant for the organization of your choice as well as a mentorship experience to increase your impact. All you have to do is post a video to Instagram or Twitter explaining how both you and the featured organization advocate for the LGBTQ+ community.
You must include #TurnUptheLove and #ATTcontest in the Tweet or Instagram post that accompanies your video so that we can discover your entry.
Any questions? Find answers below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this open to everyone?
Not quite. This contest is for individuals associated with organizations serving the LGBTQ+ community; therefore, both the Organization and individual (Entrant) must meet specific criteria: 1) The featured Organization must be a 501(c)(3) as defined by the IRS or be a nonprofit Native American or Alaskan tribe with sovereignty; and 2) The Entrant must have an association with the featured Organization as either a volunteer or representative of the Organization. Plus, the Entrant must be legal resident of the US, DC, or PR, 18+ (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, and 21 in Mississippi).
What is the deadline to enter?
There are three (3) separate Entry Periods. Your Submission must be posted before midnight (ET) on the last day of the Entry Period for your Submission to be eligible within that Entry Period. Entries will carry over between Entry Periods. Entry Period start and end dates are as follow:
(As of 12:01 am ET)
(As of 11:59 pm ET)
|Monday, June 14, 2021
|Sunday, July 11, 2021
|Monday, June 14, 2021
|Sunday, August 29, 2021
|Monday, June 14, 2021
|Sunday, October 31, 2021
Can I only enter one time?
Well, there is a limit of one (1) unique submission per Entry Period; so there is no need to repost the same submission multiple times.
Can I enter by using social media?
Yes, you can enter using Twitter or Instagram. Make sure your account isn’t set to private; we won’t see your entry if your account is private. Also, don’t post your entry via Stories, Reels, or Fleets (we won’t be able to see those entries enter).
The Official Rules are super extra. Can you give me some topline tips?
- Stick to the two (2) minutes or less in video length.
- Be original and tell us how both you and the featured Organization ‘turn up the love’ and advocate for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Post it to Twitter or Instagram; make sure you include #TurnUptheLove and #ATTcontest in the Tweet or Instagram post.
- Be sure to also tag @ATT to your tweet or post.
- Avoid showing prominent logos, copyrighted stuff, or sports emblems in the background. It is a legal thing.
- Throw shade or contain any derogatory references to anyone or anything.
- Include music in the video unless you wholly own the music. If you are crazy-talented and can write, produce and perform the music, knock yourself out…but we will need your autograph in the form of a music release.
- Include other people in your video without their consent. You guessed it; they will also need to sign releases.
Tell me more about the prize. If I win, what do I get?
The prize package consists of a prize for the Organization and a prize for the winning Entrant. The Organization reflected in the winning Submission will receive a $25,000 contribution, awarded in the form of a check. The winning Entrant will have the opportunity to participate in up to three (3) virtual mentorship video calls and receive a bundle of Turn Up the Love merchandise.
How are winners being selected?
Tell us how you and the Organization turn up the love! Submission will be judged on:
- Commitment to LGBTQ+ Community (50%)
- Demonstration of Community Advocacy (25%)
- Potential to Inspire Change (25%).
How will I know if I win?
If you’re one of the three potential Winners, you’ll be contacted via the Social Media Platform associated with the entry by either direct message or a public-facing comment. See the Entry Chart for dates.
What if I still have questions?
For full details, check out the Official Rules below. Yes, we know they are long, but you should read them anyway.
AT&T Turn Up the Love Grant Contest
Presented by AT&T
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. AS EXPLAINED BELOW, THE RULES REQUIRE THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTEST BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS OR JURY TRIALS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The AT&T Turn Up the Love Grant Contest Presented by AT&T (the “Contest”) begins on Monday, June 14, 2021 at 12:01am ET and ends on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 11:59pm ET (“Contest Period”). The Contest Period is separated into three (3) separate entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”), as described in Section 3. The Sponsor of this Contest is AT&T Mobility LLC (“Sponsor”). The Administrator of this Contest is Creative Zing Promotion Group (“Administrator”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram. Entrant is providing information to Sponsor and not to Twitter or Instagram.
- ELIGIBILITY: Both the Organization and Entrant (as each are defined herein), must each meet specific eligibility criteria. ORGANIZATION: The Organization must serve the LGBTQ+ community and be a bona fide non-profit organization, headquartered in the fifty (50) United States or Washington, D.C., and hold tax-exempt status recognized by the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or as a nonprofit Native American or Alaskan tribe with sovereignty. ENTRANT: The Entrant must have an association with the Organization, either as a volunteer in good standing with the Organization or a representative authorized by the Organization. Entrant should obtain consent from the Organization prior to participation. Entrant must be a legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, and 21 in Mississippi). Entrant must be a registered user of Twitter or Instagram for entry (collectively, the “Social Media Platforms”). Registration on each Social Media Platform is free as of publication of these Official Rules and can be obtained at www.twitter.com, or www.instagram.com. Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the social media account used for entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the natural person in whose name the email account associated with the social media account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules.
Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Sponsor’s advertising agencies, fulfillment agencies and service providers directly associated with management and execution of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), together with the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such Contest Entities (collectively, “Household Members”), cannot serve as an Entrant. For purposes of the Contest, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Contest Period consists of three (3) separate Entry Periods, as detailed below. Submissions (as defined below) will carry-over between Entry Periods. Limit one (1) unique Submission per Entrant per Entry Period (3 total for the duration of the Contest Period). Submissions must be received by the Submission Deadlines stated in the Entry Period Chart to be eligible for that Entry Period. All Submissions must remain available on Twitter or Instagram through the Contest Period. Each Submission should be posted to either Twitter or Instagram (not both). If Submissions exceed the entry limitations of one (1) per Entry Period, only the first eligible Submission for each Entry Period will proceed to judging.
As of 12:01 am ET
As of 11:59 pm ET
|Winner Notification Date
(on or about)
|Monday, June 14, 2021
|Sunday, July 11, 2021
|Thursday, July 15, 2021
|Monday, June 14, 2021
|Sunday, August 29, 2021
|Thursday, September 2, 2021
|Monday, June 14, 2021
|Sunday, October 31, 2021
|Thursday, November 4, 2021
During the Contest Period, eligible Entrants must post a video up to two (2) minutes in length to Twitter or Instagram explaining how the Entrant and Organization ‘turn up the love’ by advocating for the LGBTQ+ community (the video, collectively with the post content, the “Submission”) in accordance with the requirements herein. By making a Submission, Entrant represents and warrants that they have permission from Organization to do so and that Organization agrees to grant the rights set forth herein.
There are two (2) methods of entry available:
Twitter Entry: To participate via Twitter, Entrant must have a non-private Twitter account. The “Protect my Tweets” option in the Entrant’s Twitter account settings must be set to OFF and must remain OFF for the entire duration of Contest Period for a Submission to be eligible. During the Contest Period, the Entrant must log into his or her Twitter account and create a public post featuring the Entrant’s Submission. The Submission must include the hashtags #TurnUptheLove and #ATTcontest and tag @ATT to be valid. The #TurnUptheLove and #ATTcontest hashtags must appear in the Tweet. Posts to Twitter Fleets are not eligible.
Instagram Entry: To participate via Instagram, Entrant must have a non-private Instagram account. The “Private Account” option in the Entrant’s Instagram account settings must be set to OFF and must remain OFF for the entire Contest Period for a Submission to be eligible. During the Contest Period, the Entrant must log into his or her Instagram account and create a public post featuring the Entrant’s Submission. The Submission must include the hashtags #TurnUptheLove and #ATTcontest and tag @ATT to be valid. The #TurnUptheLove and #ATTcontest hashtags must appear in the caption (not comments). Posts to Instagram Stories and Reels are not eligible. If the Submission was previously posted to Instagram, it must be reposted during the Contest Period.
The Submission must:
- Include both required hashtags #TurnUptheLove and #ATTcontest.
- Tag @ATT.
- Be in English or Spanish.
- Be two (2) minutes or less in duration and otherwise comply with the technical specifications of the Social Media Platform associated with the Submission.
- Be wholly original to Entrant; Entrant must be the rightful owner and have the rights, title and interest necessary to utilize the Submission for the Contest in compliance with these Official Rules.
- Honestly and accurately represent the Entrant experience and/or affiliation with the Organization.
The Submission must NOT:
- Include personally identifiable information or any individuals other than the Entrant or the Organization’s approved representatives, unless such person has provided the Entrant their express written permission to appear in the Submission, proof of which may be requested. If any minors appear in the Submission, the Entrant must have the express written permission of the minor’s parent or legal guardian.
- Include musical accompaniment, unless the Entrant uses music in the public domain or produces and performs a wholly original musical accompaniment (proof of the original status of the musical accompaniment must be provided to the Contest Entities upon request).
- Show or promote unlawful activities or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous.
- Contain any content that is lewd; obscene; sexually explicit; pornographic; disparaging; defamatory; libelous; violent; or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group or that otherwise contains inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole and unfettered discretion.
- Contain commercial content or prominent display brand names or logos, exceptthose relating to Sponsor or the Organization reflected in the Submission (which must only be used with the Organization’s express permission) and otherwise used in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Contain any derogatory references to any Contest Entities or third party.
- Involve or include the services of any individual who is represented under contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair Sponsor’s ability to display the Submission in any media form; 2) have an acting or modeling contract that would make their appearance in the Submission a violation of any third party rights; of 3) are under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prohibit them from participating fully in this Contest, or from allowing Sponsor to use royalty-free, the Submission worldwide in all media in perpetuity.
NOTE ABOUT TWITTER & INSTAGRAM: Contest Entities are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of Twitter or Instagram that may interfere with the Contest (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Twitter or Instagram for the Contest as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of Entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Twitter or Instagram, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Contest. Twitter and Instagram are not sponsors of nor affiliated with the Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to edit (or request the Entrant edit) Submissions by suppressing music or removing logos (if applicable) to comply with the Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant’s Submission that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules or that is not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or which communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate. False or deceptive acts or Submissions, or Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void, will render a participant ineligible, and also may result in participant no longer being allowed to enter Sponsor’s sweepstakes, contests or other promotions in the future, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All Submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants must provide all information requested. Incomplete, unreadable or unintelligible Submissions will be disqualified. Participation in the Contest constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Further, by submitting a Submission, you give Sponsor the rights to use the Submission for any other promotional purposes as set forth more completely below.
Important – Grant of Rights: Entrant’s Submission may appear on the Sponsor’s social media accounts including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and in advertising for Sponsor on-air, off-air and on Sponsor’s website. If Entrant does not want his or her Submission to be used in the manner set forth herein, he or she should not enter the Contest. By entering the Contest, Entrants grant Sponsor the non-exclusive, royalty-free, and irrevocable rights to use, reproduce, copy, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise exploit the Submission and to incorporate the Submission in other works in any and all markets and media worldwide, now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity. Entrants warrant that they have the sole and exclusive right to grant such rights to Sponsor and that the Sponsor’s reproduction, publishing, displaying, and/or other use of the Submission will not infringe on any rights of third parties, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity, or create claims for defamation, false light, idea misappropriation, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, or breach of contract. If the Submission includes an identifiable person other than the Entrant, the Entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such person to the use of the Submission as outlined herein and such person may be required to provide written consent to the Contest Entities’ use of the Submission. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
- CONTEST JUDGING: Throughout and immediately following each Entry Period, eligible Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by representatives of the Contest Entities. Eligible Submissions will be judged in accordance with the following weighted criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
- Commitment to LGBTQ+ Community: 50%
- Demonstration of Community Advocacy: 25%
- Potential to Inspire Change: 25%
The Submission with the highest total score among all Judging Criteria for each Entry Period will be deemed the potential winning Submission, and subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winning Submission will be declared the official “Winning Submission”. In the event of a tie, the tied Submissions will be re-evaluated by the Contest Entities in accordance with the aforementioned criteria, and the Submission with the highest rating on “Commitment to LGBTQ+ Community” will be deemed the potential winning Submission. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. Final judging scores will not be revealed or publicly announced. Sponsor reserves the right to adjust the Entry Periods or extend the Contest Period and to select fewer than the stated number of winning Submissions if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Submissions.
- WINNING SUBMISSION NOTIFICATION: On or about the Winner Notification Date for each Entry Period as reflected in the Entry Chart, the Entrant associated with the potential winning Submission (as determined by the judging results) will be contacted via the Social Media Platform on which they entered by either direct message or a public-facing comment. The Entrant will be required to respond (as directed by the Administrator and/or Sponsor) to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of first attempted notification. In addition to the Entrant providing his or her own name and email address, the Entrant must also provide the name and email address of a representative of the Organization reflected in the Submission. Both the Entrant and the Organization will be required complete, sign and return any documentation which may be required by Sponsor, including, but not limited to, a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, release of liability, publicity release form, and a completed IRS W-9 form (the “Contest Documents”). If either the Entrant or the Organization fail to sign and return the aforementioned required documents or provide any other requested information within the required time period, both the Entrant and Organization may forfeit their portion of the prize and an alternate potential Winning Submission will be selected based on the judging results. The Contest Entities will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Pending the completion and return of the Contest Documents and verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules, the Entrant and Organization will be confirmed as the official “Grand Prize Winners” as described in Section 6.
- GRAND PRIZE (3 total): There is one (1) Grand Prize package available per Entry Period. Each Grand Prize package consists of a prize for the Organization and a prize for the winning Entrant.
Organization Prize: The Organization reflected in the winning Submission will receive a Turn Up the Love $25,000 contribution, awarded in the form of a check.
Entrant Prize: The winning Entrant will have the option to participate in up to three (3) virtual mentorship (“Virtual Mentorship”) video calls with notable community or business leaders (to be determined by Sponsor) and will receive a bundle of AT&T Turn Up the Love merchandise. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $100.
Virtual Mentorship portion of the prize has no associated retail value. Internet connection and video call hardware are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize will be fulfilled dates and times mutually agreed upon by the winner and Sponsor. Mentor is subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. During the video call, winner shall not commit any act that might shock, insult or offend the mentor or otherwise constitute inappropriate behavior. If the winner engages in behavior that is obnoxious, threatening, illegal, profane or that is otherwise offensive or inappropriate, Sponsor and/or mentor reserve the right to terminate the winner’s participation in the video call with no other further obligation.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. No substitutions or transfers of a prize, except at Sponsor’s discretion. If any portion of the prize does not take place as currently scheduled, for any reason including postponements or cancellations, Sponsor at its sole discretion may change the prize dates or cancel that portion of the prize relating to the event, in which event that portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All prize details are at Sponsor’s discretion. Limit one (1) prize per Entrant and per Organization.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize, Entrants, Organizations and winners agree that Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, Inc., Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Entities“) shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third-party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Contest, including entry and participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, Entrants, Organizations and winners agree to fully indemnify each Released Entity from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants authorize the Sponsor and its agents to use their name, voice, performance, image, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Entities shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or Submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative, technological, human or other errors or problems, including any error or problems which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of Submissions, or in any materials associated with the Contest. Released Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any phone or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest. Should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate the Contest in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. If the Contest or a particular portion thereof is canceled or terminated before the designated Entry Period end date for any reason, Sponsor may (if possible) select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination using the winner determination process set forth above or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Inclusion in such process shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, Entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, and not as a participant in any class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the AAA shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs directly attributable to participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- GOVERNING LAW: All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Released Entities in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Texas law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA, 30319.
- ADMINISTRATOR: This Contest is administered by Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL, 32789.
- FOR WINNERS LIST and OFFICIAL RULES: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winners (Organization name and winning Entrant’s first name and state) must be made by December 31, 2021. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rule(s) send a self-addressed stamped return envelope to: Creative Zing – Turn Up the Love Winners, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789.
END OF OFFICIAL RULES